* 2 cups heavy cream
* 1 cube chicken bouillon
* 1 tablespoon Asiago Cheese
* 1 tablespoon cornstarch, mixed with equal parts water
* 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
* 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta
* 3/4 cup bacon
* 1/4 cup butter
* 1 cup diced red onion
* 2 cloves garlic, chopped
* 1 cup chopped green onion
* 1 pound grilled skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced
* 1 cup heavy cream
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
3. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Saute red onion until soft and translucent. Stir in garlic and cooked bacon, and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in green onions, chicken and 1 cup cream. Cook, stirring, until cream is heated through. Add Asiago cream sauce, and heat through. Toss with cooked pasta until evenly coated, and sprinkle with chopped parsley.